Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded ADB Scholarships 2020 in the University of Melbourne, Australia. The Asian Development Scholarship is from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity to undertake postgraduate, MA/Ph.D. studies.
ADB scholarship is One of the Most prestigious and Famous scholarships for international students around the world. A Wide Range of Academic Disciplines is available. The Duration will be for 2 Year Master Degree. Check Further Details below.
ADB Scholarships in University of Melbourne Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: University of Melbourne, Australia
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: 2 Year Master Degree
- Duration: 2 Year
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
About ADB Scholarships
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 300 students annually postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Available Fields in University of Melbourne by ADB
- Animal studies
- Food science and veterinary science
- Economics and management
- Health and welfare
As Stated Above, ADB Scholarship is a full scholarships for international students. Great Scholarships in Australia. University of Melbourne Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free
- Tuition fees at the University of Melbourne.
- A living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly installments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a master by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- Return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have received an unconditional offer of a place for an eligible course by 31 October for commencement in the following year.
- be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s Developing Member Countries
- have at least two years of full-time professional work experience
- be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment
- not have already completed a master degree or previously studies overseas; and
- be living and working in your home country
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
The Last Date to Aly for the ADB Scholarships in the University of Melbourne, Australia is 31 Oct 2019. The University will contact shortlisted applicants via email in November or December.
How to Apply
Please Find the Detailed Information about the procedure of Applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in the University of Melbourne, Australia from the Link Given below in Red Color.