Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded CERN Junior Fellowship program 2019 in Switzerland. CERN Provides International Internship as well as a Summer Student Program. This program is basically for Undergraduate & Graduates Fresh Students because this is a Junior Fellowship Program.
The aim of CERN Fellowship Programme is to bring Undergraduates & graduates from Universities or higher technical institutes wide range of related to Applied Sciences, Computing, and Engineering, physics with limited or No Work Experience, looking to work in a research group. (Check Fields in Applied Sciences)
Please Note that There is No Need to Give any Language Test Like IELTS. There is No Application Fee. This is a Fully Funded International Internship program by CERN. Internship at CERN is a Great Opportunity & Luck. All cost including Airfare Tickets, Stipend, accommodation, Other benefits will be covered.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2019 Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member or Associate Member (Check Your Country Here)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2 September 2019
About CERN Junior Fellowship Programme
CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and Engineers. Please note that you are applying for a programme and not a specific job.
Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization.
Waoo Waoo! CERN Internship in Switzerland is the Most popular & exciting program for all the Students around the world
CERN Internship Financial Coverage
As Stated Above, CERN Juinor Fellowship is a Fully Funded Fellowship program. Doing an Internship at CERN internship in Switzerland will provide the following Benefits.
- A Monthly Stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Round Airfare Travel Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live and be happy. Do You want to Spend some of your life amazing Moments in Switzerland?
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Undergraduate & Graduates Fresh Students.
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- Limited or No Work Experience OR No more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Your Country Here)
- Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization. So Students with Different & Multiple academic Discikines are eligible.
- The Duration will be 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
You will need the following documents (in PDF format) to complete your application:
- A CV.
- Your most recent relevant qualification.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
The last date to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2019 is 2 September 2019
How to Apply For CERN Junior Fellowship
You have to Aly Online. The Link of the Application Form & Official Link is also given below. If You don’t have an Account then Sign up OR Sign in Through Google Account.